- How to flex price like the retailers
- The best way to present your prices
- How to establish service agreement prices
- How to price installations and project work
- How to discount with integrity
- How to price on the margin for plus business and enhanced profitability
- Dual overhead pricing
- How a small change in price or overhead can make a huge difference to your bottom line
- What is a fair price
- How to handle price complaints
- And more...
- Service Rate Calculator
- Margin Multiplier Table
- Overtime Rate Calculator
- Lee Rosenberg’s Chart of Operating Expenses
- Parts Mark-Up Calculator
- Service Agreement Pricing Calculator
- Simple Installation Pricing Calculator
Why Does Anyone Need Another Book on Pricing?
After all, pricing is fairly simple, right? Sell stuff for more than it costs and keep the difference as profit. Can there be any more to it? In a word, YES!
THE POWER OF POSITIVE PRICING was written because many service company owners take a simple-minded approach to pricing. They ignore the strategic aspects of price. They think of pricing in terms of dollars and cents, ignoring the fact that pricing is a marketing weapon.
In this book, Matt Michel addresses pricing from a new perspective. It’s unlike the other books you may have read or seminars you may have attended. He looks at pricing as a way to build the bottom line by building the top line.
In the Power of Positive Pricing, you will learn…
Use the power of positive pricing to take your business to new levels of sales, quality, and profitability!